Sunday, May 11, 2008





Caden and Collin ran in the Awesome 3000 on May 3.  Caden ran a 1.5 k and Collin 300 meters. They did great and it was a blast watching them.  I even got to run with Collin!  Afterwards, they got to see Clifford.  Check out Colson's expression when he's standing next to Clifford. 


Sarah and Ryan, do you recognize the suit Colson is wearing in his individual picture?  

After school one day the kids were playing in the front yard and wanted me to take their picture in the tree.  They thought it was so cool to climb that little tiny tree!

Collin's outfit in his individual picture is one from a day when he kept trying on different costumes and posing for me. 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you getting this, the pictures are GREAT!!
mama

Unknown said...

That is pretty cool. Such cute little boys.....you too, Jodi!! We drove by the park the day of the race and kept looking for you. Figured you were there, somewhere!!
Thanks!!
Love, Aunt Judy

The Scott Family said...

I love the blog! I am so excited now I can have my kids see recent pics of the boys instead of our old ones. We miss a love you guys!!!

The Howard Family said...

Hey jodi, cool blog.....i've been on blog time out, as my computer and all my downloading stuff has been boxed up now, for almost two months! I will put you in my links list if that is alright. See ya hopefully this summer,(ten year!?) how did that happen? Love you guys, Lori.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys. Uncle Donny and I love the family blog. Jodi, you are an awesome Mom and Coach! Send pictures of Dan and his garden. Thanks for keeping us smiling! Love you...Aunt Gail

Apartment Champion said...

I like that addition of Neil Diamond, Sweet Caroline. Makes every blog better.

Mary Kelly said...

Way cute! Good for you for having the time to set up a blog- it seems like such a daunting task to me. Your little boys are just so darling. My favorite is the future missionary Colson in his spiffy suit!

Shelly said...

Thanks for doing the blog, Jodi! I am working up the nerve to get started this summer, when school gets out. So good to see the pics, my kids always ask to see the sight because they love to dance to the music.