Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day to all our Papas/Fathers!  We love you guys so much, and Dan and I are so grateful to have such wonderful grandfathers for our children.  You are such great examples to them and show them so much love.  They love playing with you and spending time with you whenever they get a chance.  Dan and I feel so grateful for the Fathers we have been blessed with.  Thanks for all your love and support through the years.  We truly appreciate you and miss you!!!
Love, 
Daniel, Jodi, Caden, Collin, Colson

1 comment:

Mindy and Marty said...

hey, it's me again, so where are you guys living ?and what are you doing? where's dan working?...we are curious to see what happened up your way and whats up with your lives! you can email me of you don't want to tell me on my blog comments... mindusbindus@yahoo.com Mindy