Monday, March 30, 2009

Kelsi's Blessing








Yesterday was Kelsi's blessing.  She looked so sweet in the dress her Daddy picked out for her. She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow.  As always, it is going too fast.  She is doing great and her brothers love her so much! Yesterday Caden told me that if anyone is mean to her he is going to punch them. Yikes! Look out!  Anyway, it was a great day.  We are so thankful that Kelsi is part of our family and we all love her so very much.  We love you little miss!!

11 comments:

Katie said...

She looks wonderful. I love her dress...Dan has great taste! I especially love that she still has her awesome long hair. What a cutie.

Laura said...

She's six weeks already?! Wow!

She is SUCH a cutie! You look GREAT! :-)

The Arnold Family said...

Oh...how wonderful! She does look beautiful. We wish we could have been there.

Baller family said...

She is beautiful! I absolutely love her hair! I agree, Dan does have good taste. I'm sure you are all enjoying having a girl around now!

Mary Kelly said...

I love that she has red hair. What a doll. I think it is so cute that her brothers are already protective over her.

Charlene said...

Oh, she's beautiful! I still can't believe you had a girl!!! You look great!

Alison said...

Oh! She is so cute! Not quite sure who she looks like. Heck, I forgot she was only 2 weeks older than Drew. I like the dress, too :)

MRNMSA said...

She is beautiful Jodi! Her hair is so pretty and red! It reminds me of Nicole's hair when she was little! oh, and Nicole says "hi Sister Primus". Congratulations on your sweet little girl!

The Scott Family said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!I miss you!!
ps it's a girl!

Karen Kunzler said...

Wow look at all that hair. What a gorgeous girl. So happy for you guys!!!!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Hi,
I know I'm late on the congratulations! Your baby is so cute and oh my the hair!!! She has so much of it. My girls lost their hair pretty fast.
enjoy your princess!