Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!


We would like to introduce you to Kelsi Ann Primus.  She was born on February 17, 2009 (Happy Anniversary!!!).  She weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20.5 in. long.  Jodi's water broke at 2 a.m. and she was in our arms at 5:33 a.m.  
I may be a little bias as her daddy, but she is beautiful.  She has a great complexion and is so dainty.  There is no doubt she is a little girl.  She has a lot of hair, looks like she has already been to the salon with highlights.    
It was a frustrating couple of weeks waiting for our baby but it was worth it.  Both Jodi and I are happy to have our little girl!!!  
Jodi is still in the hospital and will be coming home tonight, so I am trying to add a post for those who want to see pictures.  I hope this works.  Jodi will be adding a lot more pictures when she comes home.  I will do what I can for now.  

10 comments:

The Metzgers said...

Congratulations! I am a little jealous you got a girl. She's amazingly cute.

Laura said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!

JustusFam said...

girls are SO fun!!! They are SO diffrent...from the very beginning! GOod luck! Have fun with her...pig tails, frilly dresses, snuggles! FUN!!

Baller family said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I am so excited for your family! How fun to have a little girl now!

Alison said...

Congrats!!! She is just a doll! I love the hair!!! Thanks, Dan for posting a picture :)

JEN said...

Yippee! We are so excited for you guys! A sweet baby GIRL!! I need you to send me your new phone number, I can't find it. Love to you all!

The Scott Family said...

I already LOVE her!!! Yeah!!!!! She is going to be perfect and I am so excited for the boys, they are just going to love her soooo much!!! Miss you, tons!!

Sara and Matthew said...

Sooo excited for you guys! Congrats, she is just beautiful. Hope you all are doing well and that Jodi has a fast recovery. So fun to add a girl to the mix after all the boys!

Cougarfan#1 said...

Dan and Jodi, Congrats guys! a little girl that is so exciting! I'm glad to hear that Jodi and baby are doing so great. you guys are amazing. congrats again!

Mary Kelly said...

What a fun surprise for your family. I love that you described her as dainty. I hope the boys enjoy having a little sister at home. All our love and best wishes for a quick recovery for Jodi and a smooth transition bringing that bundle of joy home.