Friday, February 20, 2009

KELSI ANN

Kelsi and I are home now and we are both doing well.  I feel so blessed to have had another healthy baby and delivery.  I like to think that I am the happiest person on the face of the earth, but Dan might beg to differ.  I am still getting used to the idea that I have a girl.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to have a daughter.  I was just so surprised!  She is definitely going to be protected by her three big brothers.  They all adore her!  Caden had to come into my room this morning before he left for school to check in on her.  He loves holding her.  Collin and Colson bought her first book for her and picked "Sleeping Beauty."  We read it to her last night while Caden held her.  Dan picked out a beautiful little dress for her and I love watching how his heart has melted.  Needless to say, Kelsi has added a new element to this family and we are all filled with joy.  I cry in gratitude to Heavenly Father every day!  :)  I hope you all enjoy the pictures.  -Jodi

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so happy for you both! She is beautiful...and all that hair!!!! She is going to need 3 brothers to look after her!

Tiah

Laura said...

She is gorgeous! And wow, what fun hair to play with!!

Katie said...

Wow...that has got to be the cutest picture ever. I have to agree with everyone else....love her hair! You're going to have to stock up on some bows.

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

What a doll... I love it when babes have lots of hair :)

Yay for the Primus family! Congrats!!

Dave+Steph said...

she is so cute. can't wait to meet her!

Mary Kelly said...

Jodi- I was crying as I looked at all the pictures of Kelsi. She is SO beautiful. She seems to complete your perfect little family. I am sure there will be lots of new surprises dealing with a girl but what a blessing. Her sweet, straight-from-heaven spirit shines through even in her pictures. Congratulations!

! said...

Hey, It's been along time! You have a wonderfu looking family! Hope everything is going well!

SarahDB said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful. That is so exciting. What a blessing. Congratulations again.

Marge' Mom said...

oh the biggest congratulations ever!!! Kelsi Ann is so beautiful!! what a gift from God. We are so happy for all of you and miss you all dearly! Thanks for the blog we will check in often! loves Marge' and family

Charlene said...

She's beautiful!!! Have lots of fun with her - I bet you will!!!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, she is a doll just like you were... way to go 'sister'...
Love, Mama.

shelly said...

Congratulations! I heard, but this is the first time to see the pictures. She is beautiful, and her hair! Woah! I don't know how you do a surprise with the gender, but that's got to be so exciting on the big day. I hope you and the fam are doing great!

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

Congrats from the Thorndikes! What an amazing blessing....girls are so fun to dress-have fun!
-john and krystal

The Metzgers said...

I just love all that hair. And the cute pink bow.

The Metzgers said...

Congratulations guys. I was just checking out your blog and wanted to say hi. I hope you're doing well. How's life after law school treating you Dan?

Joe

The Scott Family said...

I keep checking I can't wait to see new pics!!!

JoLee said...

I just found your blog...so cute! Congratulations to you and Daniel on a wonderful family. Looks like life is treating you well. And, if Kelsi ever needs someone to "feel her pain" having three older brothers, tell her she can call me! Congratulations!!!