Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Primus

We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and everything looked good!  The baby seems to be healthy and active!  I am due around February 21.  No, we didn't find out the sex.  I know that drives some people crazy, but that's the way we like doing it.  We're weird I guess.  We are just happy that the baby is healthy and we look forward to meeting it.  It was fun to see it moving around in there. We all went to the ultrasound.  It was hard to get everyone to sit still, of course, but Dan took them out for a little walk during the middle of it.  Colson didn't understand what was going on, but Caden and Collin enjoyed it I think.  Anyway, all is well!!!

6 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

That's great...it's nice when you can see it and know everything is ok.

Baller family said...

Glad all is well! You are so brave! I was so impatient when it came to finding out if it was a boy or girl so I could get everything ready.

Mary Kelly said...

Congrats! Healthy baby is happy news! We will be excited to me the 4th Primus baby in just a few months.

Laura said...

Yeah!! Glad everything is looking good for you and the babe. I think it's great that you took to boys to see too. When we took the boys to see Landon, Laird (who was 7 at the time) thought we were going to have a black baby. :-)

The Howard Family said...

Holy Crap, I can't believe you are moving to Pendleton! Congrats on the job....and on the well being of your unborn.... boy/girl... hopefully girl!

Mindy and Marty said...

Wow, congrats!! that is sooo great! My sis just had her 5th boy so don't be holding out too much hope for a girl! but it does happen! either way boys are fun! and congrats to Dan on his job! how fun to live near family...thats why we're here in Utah! we kept wondering what Dan was doing (job wise) so it's good to hear!