Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our trip to Disney World!

We just returned home from Disney World and are suffering from "post Disney World blues", as I like to call it.  We had so much fun and can't wait to go back.  We loved meeting the characters, watching the parades and shows, going on the rides, and just taking in the whole atmosphere!  That was my first time as well as the kids', so it was quite an amazing experience.  We loved watching the kids faces light up as they saw the characters and ran up to hug them all!  I have to admit that I got pretty excited to see the characters too!  It was very tiring, but very fun and we are so thankful that we had this opportunity.  It was truly amazing!!  

7 comments:

Laura said...

Disneyland!! How fun! Looks like you guys had such a great time. Fun photos!!

Katie said...

What a fun trip! I love Disneyworld! It really is the happiest place on earth. Love all of your pictures. It looks like everyone had a ton of fun. Jodi...you look great by the way!

Baller family said...

How fun! Great pictures! Looks like you all had a great time! We miss your family and hope all is well. By the way Jodi, you are a supercute pregnant gal! You look fantastic!

Mary Kelly said...

What a fun memory for your family. I am glad everyone was able to have a good time and enjoy all the magic that Disney World has to offer!
I love your little belly. Were you able to go on the rides at all?

Humphreys Fam said...

Those pictures are so cute...looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to go! We'll have to make it a family trip someday.

Mindy and Marty said...

sooooooo JEALOUS!!

what a fun much-needed trip!!!! can i?

The Howard Family said...

Sounds and looks like you had fun, that's great!