Friday, October 3, 2008

We're Moving!!

Dan was offered a new job as a Deputy District Attorney for Umatilla County, which means we will be moving to Pendleton.  We are excited about this opportunity and are looking forward to it.  Dan will start working in the beginning of November.  The kids and I will be going as soon as we can.  It's hard to say when that will be, but the kids are really excited to be living in the same town as my parents, sister and her family, and my grandmother.  It will be fun!

7 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

Congrats again. This will be so good for your family. Good luck!

Baller family said...

Congratulations!! That's great!! I bet it will be so nice to have family around you! I hope your house sells quickly so you can all move at the same time as a family.

Mary Kelly said...

WOW! What big news! I had no idea Dan was still on the job hunt. How fun for you guys to be close to your family. I bet your sister is so excited!!! Good luck with the house and hopefully you will be able to be all settled down before the baby arrives.

Laura said...

What!?! I'm excited for your new job opportunity and living closer to your family but it sucks you're moving! Bummer for us!! :-(

Katie said...

Laura told me today that you guys were moving. What a great opportunity, and how exciting to live a lot closer to your family. Congrats on the new job and on a healthy baby!

Tiah said...

I am so happy for you guys...and jealous! Congrats, I know your parents and Jess must be thrilled too! Love and miss you all!

Dave+Steph said...

YES...I get the Primus Family BACK well sort of..:) only 1.5 hours that is considered CLOSE over in my neck of the woods...I AM THRILLED!!